Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lively Up Myself

That whole confusion over phone numbers worked itself out pretty easily and as a result, I have an interview in a few hours. The thing is that while talking to the person who interviewed me, she at one point asked me if I don't mind traveling as the company has several off-sites that everyone attends. Later, when things were going rather well, she asked again if not only can I travel but would I be able to soon and have a passport. When I pressed her, she said the next off-site is in December and whomever they hire has to go despite the fact they just started a few weeks before the off-site. Thus the question about the passport. Oh, and the offsite? It'll be in Jamaica.

So, great, as if I don't have enough pressure on me just to get the job, I know now there's also a free trip to Jamaica riding on it.

No comments: