Monday, October 26, 2009

Today's Job Update

I never heard back from the dumbass HR woman, the one who left me with such an ambiguous voice mail that I thought I had a job, about the status of the job as supposedly they were to have let me know mid-way last week. I'm pretty sure I didn't get it and I'm pretty sure I'm somewhat okay with it but I'd at least like to know for sure, especially in light of her making such a production out of that one phone call, and I've decided to hound her until I get an answer about the job. If she's going to be such a shitty HR person, I'm going to at least make her do her job and have to tell me I didn't get the job. I'm also doing this so she'll have to feel whatever sort of pain involved in telling somebody they don't have a job. If HR people do, in fact, feel pain.

This morning I emailed her only to find out she's now on vacation. For two weeks.

Anyways, this morning I got a call about another job. Funny thing about this one-- the HR person gave me the wrong # to call her back at.

No comments: