Monday, October 19, 2009

I've been slacking off at the gym for the past few weeks and haven't really seriously gone in awhile. When I started going again, I noticed that several people who are always there were no longer there. This was a little disconcerting in that I started to wonder where could they have gone to in the few weeks that I had stopped going? Unless they suddenly decided to not go to the gym, why wouldn't I see them again? To make things even more intriguing is that one of them, the super crazy fitness girl, was no longer at the gym, but there were pictures of her all over the gym. Had she achieved such a state of fitness perfection that she had ascended to a higher fitness plane?

And today I saw them, both of them, working out as if nothing had changed. Everything is back in it's right place.

No comments: