Thursday, August 14, 2003

Man, where did my traffic go? Nobody's reading this thing these days. Am I going to have to increase traffic to this site by mentioning that I have naked pictures of a certain pre-pubescent Hogwart hottie?

So how 'bout that East Coast power cluster-fuck? Pretty crazy, n'est pas? Man, poor New Yorkers, they're getting everything this decade. They're getting it worse than LA did back in the '90's.

I was watching, yet again, the "I Love the 80's" thing on VH-1. And I was thinking, I know there's gonna be one on the '70's (which I'm all over despite myself) and I'm sure we'll soon be seeing the "I love the 90's'" (which scares me to death), but will we ever see an "I Love the 00's"? Can anyone say that it's been a good decade so far? Hell, can anyone say it's been a good millenium so far?

Jesus f'ing Christ, even the music's sucked. Name me one "oh my God, this CD is the greatest" album released in the past two or three years? Can't do it, can you? No "Nevermind," no "Achtung Baby," no "OK Computer." And I'm not even taking it to the "Pet Sounds" or "Sticky Fingers" level.

Just shite, shite, and more shite. And this decade so far has been pure shite.

No comments: