Thursday, January 05, 2006

I have a bad case of iPoditis. The symptoms? I know carry that thing with me everywhere. Everywhere. And all those places I was thoroughly okay with not listening to music I am know not okay with. Going to Wash & Fold? How can I even go around the corner if I don't have music with me?

Seriously.

I listen to the thing going to work, coming home from work and I still chances to listen to it while at work (I don't have the kind of job that lends itself to blissing out to music). I look forward to doing things now because it'll give me an excuse to listen to it. And I spent half my time know thinking of things to download. In fact, I'm begining to think that I'm actually going to finally get some more excercise because excercising will give me a reason to listen to the thing.

Where has this thing been all my life? All those people who I used to mock because everywhere they went, even at work, they had those iPod stalks in their ears I now get.

No comments: