Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've been applying for writing jobs as well as the jobs I normally apply for and this morning, I got an email about an editing position for a web site that's all about dogs. The email I got asked me if I have a dog or not. I, of course, told him that I do not have a dog and then went on a long bit about how much I love dogs, that I had a dog, and that I'm a dog person. I also mentioned that Harland and I would love to get a dog but it's friggin impossible to do so in the city (which is true).

Naturally, I haven't heard back from him yet.

So, for those keeping score at home, I've now not gotten jobs because I don't play enough video games and because I don't have a dog. I've read a lot of those "How to Get a Job" type books and none of them mention playing video games and owning a dog.

No comments: