Sunday, December 08, 2002

I finally worked on my Web site (yes, I have a Web site). All part of my master plan to, well, I don't know what, but I'm working on it. Anyways, for anyone who cares, I've added three new bits.

Ideally, these suckers might be published one day, but whose gonna publish:

1)My tribute to Graphix bongs (Go, Go Graphix)
2)An essay about why it's kind of cool to not celebrate Christmas (
A Lonely Jew at Christmas). I think maybe the story about taking acid and going to Midnight Mass might be considered kind of sacrilegious.
3)A long essay on temping that was deemed by the people in my "How To Get Published" class that it was too dark and dreary to be published. (This Isn't Happening). And they all wrote about dying relatives.

Hopefully, sometime next week I'll post my almost-but-not-quite finished deconstruction of the Hogwarts Academy. It's kind of a "Harry Potter" Meets the "Breakfast Club" kind of thing, only demented and sad, yet social.

No comments: