Tuesday, December 03, 2002

So I'm at this place, going over what's looking like a huge computer related project with the person who requested it. I'm envisioning schematic diagrams to lay out what needs to be done. I'm envisioning tons of time tromping back and forth with the computer people. I'm envisioning a hard time explaining what needs to happen.

And then it occurs to me, in order to do what needs to be done, all you have to do is go into the program and do a "command" S. Viola- instant prioritizing.

Thank you very much.

So not only did I save myself a lot of work to do, but I'm rocking everyone's world because I solved what was looking like a huge thing with some random knowledge I was able to muster out of sleep deprived head.

When it was over, I thought to myself, I should just go home. You know, pull a Costanza and leave on a high note. Gotta leave them wanting more.

No comments: