Monday, December 16, 2002

Sorry. I got nothing to say but it's okay.

Long day, long night. It's late and I'm drunk and want to go to bed to rest up for what's going to be a long frickin' day- meetings, deadlines, hangovers, lots of "uh-ohs" at work, new Buffy, and the knowledge that I came one point away from winning at least (at least!) a thousand bucks in Fantasy Football. One fucking point. Or, a Morten Anderson missed field goal or an Atlanta Falcon missed field goal or a Tiki Barber not being taken out early because the Giants were blowing out the Cowboys.

One point. And it's not even like I lost, I tied. It's just that I lost the tie-breaker and-boom (here comes the boom!), a thousand to two thousand bucks go bye-bye.

And people thought I'd have nothing to post now that I'm happily employed.

Did I mention I'm drunkk right now?

No comments: