Thursday, December 05, 2002

I wonder if in Wonder Woman's universe (the one in which she's the Super Hero in town) many of her enemies just gave themselves up. No, not one of her arch-nemesis's (nemesi?) as they'd have too much to risk (although arch-nemesis's do have an amazing ability to get free from jail), but more like one of their lackey henchman. The one's who wouldn't get in too much trouble if they got caught.

I mean, Wonder Woman would show up to stop them and it would be like "oh, no Wonder Woman, please, don't wrestle me to the ground. No! Anything but that! Please don't grab me in a bear hug!" And how many of the guys she captured refused to tell the truth just because they knew if she thought they were lying, she'd tie them up with her magic lasso?

I know I'd give myself up pretty easily.


No comments: