Sunday, April 25, 2004

Forget that rant that I posted earlier about a friend bailing on me on going to Napa. I corralled him into going today. Sadly, I was a bit underwhelmed. It's a sad day when an entire day of drinking and smoking still makes me feel kind of blah.

Anyhow, here's one more observation for the weekend before I take off to not really posting much during the week (I'm back to the crazy temp job this week, which means data entry all day and sore shoulders all night).

-If at some point in your life you are a heroin junkie and you and your heroin junkie friend are shopping at Safeway, please don't wear short sleeve shorts. Even if it is in the '80's. Look, it's great that you're no longer on smack and you have a right to be proud of it, but the rest of us do not need to see the entire length of your arms covered with track marks.

Iyick.

If I wanted to see that, I'd rent "Requiem for a Dream." As dreary as that movie is, at least Jennifer Connelly has teeth.

No comments: