Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Another Pet Peeve

Super Mondo has cafeterias in all of their buildings and all of the cashiers have one of those ATM credit machines so you can charge your meal. Which is pretty cool. Unfortunately, it also brings up one of my (many) pet peeves. That being people who charge something under five bucks. Especially those people who are merely buying coffee. I mean it's only a couple of bucks, you can throw out some bills. My main problem with it is that even if it's just a simple order, it takes awhile for the transaction to happen.

So today I'm getting breakfast- some coffee and a bagel and get in line behind one of those Khaki clad marketing types. The dude is buying a coffee and a breakfast burrito, for the total of like $4.35. While in line he pulls out a muni clip full of tens, twenties, and God only knows what else but instead of using it to buy his breakfast, the dude uses his ATM card to buy his breakfast.

I hate that.

No comments: