Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's all about increments.

First it's just a matter of getting out of bed. And then out of the apartment and to BART. And then to work. Once your at work, it becomes a matter of making it through the sending out of the morning reports. And then making it through the work day, hour after hour, minute after minute. Then you make it to lunch. Halfway there. Then mid-afternoon seista time. And then to the end of the work day. Then home.

You made it. One increment at a time.

Making it to closing time at Yancy's last night was so not a good idea.


PS- east coast bound over the next week, starting with Cleveland. Then Philly, then DC, then Baltimore. As usual, I'll post when I can so the two people left reading this will be psyched. I might even post more while I'm away then when I'm at home because I'll have nothing else to do.

No comments: