Monday, May 02, 2005

And yes, I rushed home as fast as I could from work today to see what my new baby recorded for me while I was gone. I'm already beginning to see a problem in that I feel like I have to watch everything I've recorded so I feel like my job tonight is to watch four South Park episodes, two Curb Your Enthusiasms, and three Buffy episodes.

So I'm watching baseball.

Today this morning at work, a weird little thing happened while sitting in the shuttle waiting to go to work. Somebody who was on the shuttle left the shuttle to go outside for a bit and left their briefcase on their chair. Somebody who came in late and didn't see who left the briefcase started asking around to see who left it. At first, I thought he was just being really nice and wanted to make sure that nobody left something there but after thinking about it for awhile, I began to think that maybe there was something else to his asking around. Like he thought somebody left the briefcase on the shuttle as some sort of car bomb. Bully for the guy for playing total Homeland Security Eye, but dude, it's a shuttle to go to SuperMondo Corp. Other than one of the companies that's pissed at us for swallowing them up, I just don't see our little shuttle as an Al Queda target.

No comments: