Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"Lost" wasn't that bad. Kind of good, actually. You gotta love, though, how for the big dramatic scene with Locke and Shannon that it all of a sudden starting raining. Like somebody said "hey, we got a big scene here, how can we make it more dramatic?" I guess to make it appear a little less random, they had a character say something about a storm but it was a little weird considering it didn't look like there was about to storm. It was pretty gosh darn sunny. And considering they're supposed to be stranded on some island, it's not like they can listen to AccuWeather reports.

By the way, TiVO is totally out of control right now. I don't even know what it's recording and/or why. When I got home today, it had taped a spanish show, another Nickelodeon cartoon, and something on Bravo. I don't even get Bravo. But that's not the crazy part. The crazy part is that I came home and discovered that it taped all these shows about Pennsylvania sports, including a Pittsburgh sports report. Which is kind of scary in a way. Somehow, TiVO knows I'm from Pennsylvania and is recording shows for me.

No comments: