Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dear Tivo,

I trusted you. Totally and completely trusted you. You've recorded everything I've asked you to, you've recorded shows I wanted when I didn't know it aired, and you've even recorded stuff I didn't know I wanted to watch. You've basically done everything I wanted you to do and more.

But tonight, tonight you fucked up. You killed me. See, I wanted you to do two main things, two things that I wanted more than anything else- record PTI and Around the Horn during the day and Lost when I'm out playing kickball. And if I ever wanted you to do what you needed to do, it was tonight of all nights- the two hour season finale of Lost. I was so looking forward to it. But you didn't. You recorded an episode of Entourage that I've seen three times already, a South Park rerun (granted, it was the "Beefcake!!" episode), and Hardball. You even fucking recorded a lame-ass Robin Williams movie, Toys. Even worse, you recorded Toys instead of the first hour of Lost. How could you? What were you thinking? But since I trusted you, I stayed out and didn't get home til 9:30. Hell, I trusted you so much I was going to have people come over to watch Lost tomorrow night. But you didn't record

You broke my heart.

No comments: