Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Been three hours since the last post. Still no word from Supermonstorous Corp. about my supposed interview that's supposed to take place in less than 24-hours.

How long does it take for someone to call someone back and say "we can meet with that person at such and such a time?" Why is that such a difficult thing to do? Why do I have this feeling they have the time set, but they just haven't gotten around to telling me? And that I'll get some trite apology about it all as if it's no big deal I've been sitting around all day trying to find out when I'm supposed to go in. And why do I have to take it as oppososed to me telling them "you know, it's not enough time for me to prepare for my interview and I don't like how you've been putzing around about this, so how 'bout this, I'll come in on Friday at 11. If you don't like it, well, go piss off."

Think I'll call them back around three, right after Pardon the Interruption

Stay tuned, especially as some juicy news story just hit the wires.

No comments: