Wednesday, June 12, 2002

So I was trying to put together more pieces of what happened. Cause I Spy for the FBI. Or whatever. And I was thinking a bunch of things. Like how when an employer has an interview with more than one person, they usually say that. They say something like "well, we're talking to a few other people and we'll get back to you." They do not say "Great, excellent, we'll bring you in on Monday to meet with my boss."

And my interview was on Friday at 2:30 and over around 3:45. If they interviewed somebody else, they would of have to have done it at 4:00 and I don't see 4:00 on a Friday being a really good time to bring someone in for an interview. Usually, people are too busy getting ready for the weekend and finishing up whatever they need to do. The last thing they want to do is interview someone. Not to mention the fact that my interview was moved up from this week to last Friday because I told them I had to come in soon because I got another job offer.

In other words, I'm thinking more and more that something else went down and that what I heard was some big, elaborate lie. And once again, some company went all-Deliverance on my ass. Soo-eee! Soo-eee!

My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
Appreciate your concern
You'll always stink and burn

No comments: