Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Caught this on the always timely and informativeAccess Hollywood.

This is a true story-

Today, there was a big exclusive with Corey Feldman. Yes, that Corey Feldman. So you know this is gonna be good. Corey was on the show, going public about his huge fight with his ex-dear, beloved, best friend Michael Jackson. Apparently, Corey was in NY with Michael, helping Michael do all those celebration/ego-love-fests that he did way back when, to help him sell his last album (remember that? Any of that? Michael Jackson's last album? Anyone?)Anyways, I think I'll let Access Hollywood tell it because I can't possibly do it justice.

The last show was on Sept. 10. The next day, the world changed. Corey, eager to leave New York, turned to Michael for help. And, according to Corey, Michael said no. "He denied me the opportunity of freedom, which was essentially, you know, revoking my privilege to live at that point. When we were supposed to go on a bus with him home, he pretty much gave the order that it was the family's bus, and the order was, if Corey's on the bus, it doesn't leave New York.

Corey, pissed off at his dear friend for abandoning him in the midst of all the horrible chaos, ended his friendship and hasn't talked to Michael since. Still seething, Corey went on Access Hollywood to tell the world where their love went. Oh, and to also shill an album he just put out in which he disses his former friend.

The story adds that in a song called "Megalo Man", Corey sings-

"I believed in your words, believed in your lies, but in September in New York, you left me to die. I love you, Megalo Man."

Your gonna have to supply your own punchline here 'cause I don't even know where to begin.

No comments: