Saturday, July 06, 2002

Okay, I admit it. I rented Not Another Teen Movie. What can I say? Even laughed a few times.

I didn't mean to. I swear, I wanted to rent something else, something better. I wanted to rent The Bad News Bears. For some reason, I had a craving to see it. It's a great movie (a classic even) and I haven't seen it in years. But when I went to the video place, not only was it rented, but so was The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training. The only Bad News Bears movie there was The Bad News Bears Go To Japan and there was no way in hell I was gonna rent that. So I rented what I did.

I hate when that happens. I mean, what are the chances that the night I had a strange craving to see The Bad News Bears, some movie over fifteen years old, somebody had the same craving and rented it too? And the not nearly as good sequel too.

Dang nabbit.

Anyways, a few more quick things-
1)Noticed CNN Headline News is now occasionally going to commercial by having some band/artist play live. Man, has CNN sunk low. And how stoked would you be if you were some artist and your management couldn't get you on MTV or VH-1, but got you a fifteen second outro as CNN Headline News goes to fade.

2)Whatever happened to DJ Jazzy Jeff? Do you think he's a little bitter that his partner is now like one of the hugest stars in the world? Do you think he keeps on calling up Will Smith and begging for work? Do you think Will Smith has his security guards kick DJ Jazzy Jeff out everytime he shows up near Will's out?

No comments: