Wednesday, July 17, 2002

So I think my job problems are over. Today I got an e-mail about a job and I'm hella psyched because I think it's perfect. Randall Lakefish for Progressive Choices found my resume on "ZillionResumes" (I guess he didn't have to include the ".com" part since ZillionResumes is such a famous Web site) and e-mailed saying I would be a perfect fit. Among other things, it's "... a management level position. The average hourly wage works out to around $45.00 to $60.00 an hour depending on your level of activity."

Does it get any better than that? Apparently, I'll work on trying to sell "Project 21," which Mr. Lakefish tells me is a "leading reference guide for home-based businesses"

All of my problems have been solved!

You know, if you're gonna try and scam me, you can at least come up with a better name than Randall Lakefish.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon,

The name is as authentic as the position was. One has to wonder if you believe this was a scam because it was determined that your credentials seemed ideal or simply because the hourly rate offered was "too good to be true." Are there any other possible reasons for your defamatory remarks?