Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Was gonna take some time out of my busy day and talk about the current news. Lot of fun stuff in the papers today- the Smugness of King George(I watched his press conference yesterday- God what an arrogant bastard), the Archduke Ferdinand about to go to Sarajevo feel of tonight's All-Star game (not talking about it), some stupid Israeli's doing stupid things(ugh), and even a great story about how swinging's going upscale (ba-bow!).

But not today. Instead, I think Laurel Wellman's column in today's Chron sums up how I feel about things-

"….almost anything would tax my tiny attention span right now. Reign of Fire opens Friday and, having been in a state of near- hysterical anticipation for several weeks already, I fear these final few days may be almost more than I can bear. Look, we're this close to seeing a flying- dragon-versus-helicopter-gunship battle, so just leave me alone, OK?"

No comments: