Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Oh my Gawd, there's only seven days left until the LAST. BUFFY. EVER!!!!!!!!!

And now the big question is this- what the hell am I gonna do? What do you do when seven years of obsessingly watching a TV show comes to an end? What does one do on Tuesday nights, anyways? What is the point to Tuesdays?

So I put together a list and I've figured out what I'm gonna do now that Buffy's coming to an end-

1)Write a novel
2)Lose 20 pounds
3)Get a girlfriend
4)Read "War and Peace"
5)Volunteer at a homeless shelter
6)Actually go to more than one yoga class a week
7)See all the friends who've had babies over the past couple of years who I haven't seen or talked too in a long time
8)Call my mother
9)Learn Spanish
10)Rearrange my life so I can obsessively watch Angel



No comments: