Sunday, May 18, 2003

So I saw the Matrix Reloaded last night.

First I'll get the particulars out of the way

1)Monical Belluci is my new movie girlfriend
2) What's up with the non-techno, non-heavy metal music background music?
3) As good as computer effects are- and they're damn good- we're still years away from them being really that great. I'm sure in ten years, people will look at this movie and laugh at the cheesy special effects. Let's just say that now that I'm working for a video game company, I'm seeing better effects in some of the video games being worked on.

Oh, how was it? I'm not sure, actually. I'll have to let you know after I see it again for the second (or third) time. There's just so much much to it. What else can you say about a movie that has a twenty minute car chase that includes cars, trucks, cops, motorcycles, Agents, Albino bad-guys, kung-fu action on the top of a truck, a slow-motion head on collision between two trucks, and an old Chinese guy who makes keys?

No comments: