Wednesday, October 01, 2003

God damnit, here I was reading all these Fantasy Football books written by so-called football experts about how Donovan McNabb is such a great quarterback, so I picked him as my first round pick. He's totally been sucking lately and now, thanks to Rush Limbaugh, I know why. Where was Rush when I was doing my Fantasy Football draft?

By the way, I love how Rush is going around saying that he must be right because there's all this controversy about what he said. Using that logic, if I were a fat, ignorant, gas-bag of a talk-show host and I went on the air saying something, like Bush likes to dress like a woman, and then all these people start slamming me, then that would be proof that I'm onto something.

Actually, I do have proof that the President likes to dress up like a woman. Check this out

PS- one of those photos is actually that of the body of a MTV Real World vixen, one who posed in a certain men's magazine (I know because I found them online and I'm not going to tell anyone where). For those who are searching for photos of her, her name is "Trishelle" and not "Trashelle." Trashelle is only her nickname given to her for being the drunken, white-trash ho that she is. Here's a little helpful hint about searching for nude photos of celebrities- if you're going to search for nthem, you should at least make sure you spell the name of the celebrity right.

No comments: