Thursday, October 23, 2003

I was going to use this to plug my Web site and the movie preview I did, but it looks like there's another bill I forgot to pay.

Anyways, since some of these were mildly funny, here's two of my favorite one's-

Last week's #1 movie was the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre so for those of you who didn't read it, here's what I said about it:

Plot- Remake of the original, as if the original needed a remake.
Comment- You know what's been wrong with all the latest horror flicks? Not enough nudity. This has been all the more tragic when considering that all three of the "Scream" movies as well as "I Know What You did Last Summer" featured the greatest collection of boobs since the last Bush family function. Even worse, this one stars Jessica Biel and I'm pretty darn sure we ain't gonna be seeing no Jessica Biel nudity. Why is this a big deal? Because half the reason most of us saw all the old horror flicks when we were kids was because whenever they came on cable, we were sure that there'd be some nudity in it. I know my friends and I would scour the cable guide looking for horror flicks, then call over our friends for "sleepovers" just so we can watch us some naked starlets. Why else would anybody watch them? Why would anybody watch this remake without it?


And also this week, the opening movie is Radio. I can't wait to not see it:

Radio
Plot: High-school coach befriends retarded kid and puts him on his football team. I'm already guessing that everyone objects, that there's a big game, and with music swelling up to eleven on the soundtrack, the retarded kid wins the day.
Comment: Thanks, but no thanks.

No comments: