Wednesday, October 29, 2003

God damnit, I missed the episode in which Donna & David first started dating….

In other news, Hotmail, while better, is still kind of screwing around, usually in the form of crashing on me while right in the middle of sending out an e-mail. As you can quite imagine, this is not such a hot thing when looking for a job. Luckily, this hasn't been too big of a problem because, of course, there are no jobs out there. It did, however, became a problem in another way. After finally reaching the "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" point, I sent off a nasty e-mail to one of those people who deserved a nasty e-mail. I don't particularly like sending off nasty e-mails to people, especially to those who I may or may not be related to, so it was kind of a big deal. Naturally, Hotmail crashed in the middle of sending it off. Now, I have no idea whether the silence on the other end is the careful considering of my wish to get the fuck off my back or the not receiving any e-mail whatsoever. All of which meant that one little e-mail has now turned into a bigger hassle than I wanted it to be.

So much for trying to make a stand.

No comments: