Saturday, December 20, 2003

For the next couple of weeks, I'm house/dog sitting for a friend's girlfriend. Two weeks in a phat pad with a big screen TV, DVD player, fully stocked liquor cabinet, barca lounger sofa (!), hot tub and an eight-year old 100% mutt named Cecille. I'm big pimpin' it like it's my birthday.

Naturally, on my first day it rains. Which meant twice having to take the dog for a walk in the rain. Not to mention it being entirely too wet outside for any Hot Tubbing. And there's a power-outage in the hood and while the place I'm staying at has electricity (thank God), cable's down and the Blockbuster down the block is closed. Which meant in order to be able to watch something on the big screen TV, I had to go back to my 'hood just to rent a DVD. In the rain.

Yay me.

No comments: