Thursday, December 04, 2003

I am a Mac Guy. I am one of those people who drank the cool-aid and worship at the altar of Apple. Hell, I'm writing this and posting this from my beloved Ruby Red iMac (the old, cute style, not the new one).

One of the things I love about Apple is that they're constantly innovating and changing things. Cool things. Things like OS systems. Which, actually, bugs the hell out of me. Install one and three months later, you get another on the market. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that everytime Apple comes out with something totally cool, like the Itunes Store, it's only featured for the latest OS system. Go figure. Which means, of course, that if you want the totally cool feature, you have to go out and get the new OS and I don't like getting the new OS. Once you do that, everything gets all tweaked and you have to spend the next couple of weeks rejiggering everything. My last Apple computer actually had to be sent to the shop because an OS upgrade wound up frying everything.

Which brings up the other annoying things about owning a Mac- having to listen to people constantly tell you about how great the latest upgrade/program/innovation is and ask you if you've got it yet.

No comments: