Monday, December 22, 2003

So that blackout, the one that wiped out most of San Francisco but hadn't yet affected me? Got me. About fifteen minutes into "Finding Nemo," the very-same DVD I had just walked all the way back to my hood to rent because Blockbuster was down. Luckily, the place I'm staying at is loaded with candles so I just did what our forefather's did oh so long ago- light up tons of candles, read for an hour or two in the dark, and go to bed really, really early.

Woo hoo.

You know, I'm pretty sure the only reason why the blackout occured was because it was my first night house-sitting. Kind of like the only reason why the HR Manager of my fallback, sure-thing job quit last week was because it was my fallback, sure-thing job. Not that I was the reason, but, well, you get my gist.

No comments: