Friday, December 05, 2003

Yes, I am proud to say that Jenna Bush- my baby, love of my life, is now my Friendster Friend. I am so happy. And she looks so hot in one of the photos.

And I'd like to share with everyone the wonderful Testimonial Jenna got from her mother and our First Lady, Laura Bush:

Sweetie, your poppy and me are worried about you. Please call us. We haven't heard from you and we're concerned. It's starting to show in your father's work. Just last week he was caught in a lie that led to the slaughter of thousands of people; he blames you. And Granny Barb is starting to get concerned as well. She's been on a 6 day binge of candy corn and Pabst Blue Ribbon since you last checked in with her...we can't see her eyes. And what the hell happened to your sister, you know, the other one..what's her name? Oh balls, I forget, but she was a bitch to give birth to, as were you, you ungreatful little slut! I hate you, and I hate my life! Someone help!...AHHHHHGHHGHGH!!!!

Touching, I know.

No comments: