Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Just so you know, here's the big fun I have to look forward to tomorrow- Three hour bus ride to Dulles, two hours to kill in Dulles (I'm an expert in wasting time in airports by the way, just two hours is a bit too much for me), followed by a five hour flight back home. Then, when I get home, I have to figure out how to get from Oakland to my apartment after all the shuttles have already left.

Yay.

On the other hand, I got an e-mail from a friend today asking if she wanted to pick me a ticket to see "Return of the King" on opening night as she was going to the box office after work. Naturally, I said yes. Which, of course, means.....


I'M GOING TO SEE "RETURN OF THE KING" ON OPENING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: