Friday, August 20, 2004

And here endeth the Temping. I'm so happy that when they let me go home and hour early, I almost cried. As God is my witness, I will never Temp again. Or so I hope.

The Temp Job today was the way I like 'em, slow and boring. Out of the almost seven hours that I was there, I'd say I worked for a good hour of it. And while I'm totally down with money for nothing, I couldn't but help think about the fact that if I was going to do nothing, I'd much rather do it in my bed. Especially since they made such a bit snit about me having to work that day.

The day was so boring that after seeing two completely adorable Golden Retrievers outside the office, I spent a large portion of the afternoon trying to come up with a cool name for a dog. Up until seeing those dogs, I wanted to get a cat, mainly because I had the perfect cat name- Elphaba. If I wanted to get a dog, I'd have to come up with the perfect dog name first. What's the point in getting a dog after all if it has a dumb name?

Sadly, the only thing I could come up with as a good dog name was Khan. And only because whenever I'd take the dog off-leash and they'd run away, I'd get to yell out "Khaannnn!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: