Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Last night I had another of my periodical demented dreams. In it, I was stuck in some land that was ridden by the plague and spent most of my time going out of my way trying not to get it. Which, of course, would be the wise thing to do. I don't really remember much about what happened in the dream, other than it wasn't the most fun-filled frolic of a dream. I do, however, remember the fact that it all ended with me copy-editing someone's essay.

I dunno either.

This morning I went online to look up what it all means. All I could find about the meaning of a plague in dreams is this:

"Plague

Interpretation: This dream signifies some mental disturbance, probably arising from an infection or other medical problem. See your doctor.


Umm, that's not exactly what I wanted to read.

I did, however, find another site that told me basically not to research the symbolism of my dreams but instead to just use my intuition to figure it all out. In this case, I'm pretty sure what the dream meant to me is a reiteration of the fact that late night beer and pizza is bad.

No comments: