Thursday, October 21, 2004

I swear I didn't mean to. I swear I wasn't going to do it- it just happened. "The Office Christmas Special" is on BBC America this weekend and as I went to basic cable and don't have BBC America wanted to see it. So I had to order up on my cable package.

So, naturally, forty bucks later, I'm now back to having the gold package- HBO, Skinemax, and the Encore movie channels.

Believe it or not, I was kind of okay with only basic cable. It's even been good in that I've been watching a lot less tv these days than I used to (I just surf the Web all night). But, I gave in. What can I say? And in just flipping through the channels tonight and stumbling onto a "Sopranos" episode, a Larry David special, and a showing of "Boogie Nights" all I can say is Cable, baby, Cable!

No comments: