Sunday, October 24, 2004

So yeah, I upped the Cable Package this weekend. You know, I haven't been watching as much TV as I used to and was kind of okay with it. Of course, I've been substituting it with Web surfing, but Web surfing is much better, right? But now that I got hundreds and hundreds of channels to choose from, screw the internet.

A friend tipped me off to the fact I now have On-Demand among my choices. For those not in the know, it basically means that I have hundreds of things I can choose to watch anytime I want to. Which is how on Saturday morning, while lying in bed trying to recover from a really nasty hangover, I watched the Sopranos episode where Janice shoots Richie Aprile from start to finish. Yep, On Demand means that anytime I want, I can watch "the Sopranos," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," or "Return of the King." Best part of the whole thing? 24-hours of Skinemax.

Bet you'd never guess what I did all weekend?

No comments: