Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Because being unemployed means you have abusive relationships with almost every potential employer, I e-mailed the Lucy Publishing Company to find out what's up. The LPC, for those who don't remember, was the publishing company from way back that I interviewed with last August and is still jerking me around. After not hearing from them in months, I got an e-mail out of the blue saying they were finally gonna hire someone, wanted me to come in, yadda yadda yadda. I call them the Lucy Publishing Company because they're Lucy with the football to Charlie Brown me.

While part of me wanted the job, part me of also wished I could of been in a position to basically tell them to go fuck themselves. Which, unfortunately, I am not in the position of doing right now. Or at least, I don't have the balls to do.

So, after waiting over a month to finally get a response from them, I e-mailed them to see what was up.

No response back.

As much as I hate quoting Limp Bizkit.....

Like a chump
Like a chump
Like a chump, hey

Doing it all for the paycheck. (?)


Umm, sorry. It's late.

No comments: