Friday, May 10, 2002

Blogger added this cool thing were you get to track the traffic to your site. Which is totally cool and which I've just finally gotten around to playing around with.

I'm learning all sorts of interesting things. Like someone in my family actually reads this occasionally. That some friends have too much time on their hands and that some people are actually reading this who I don't know (some guy at SFSU spent like 15 minutes on this page). And, even cooler, if you do a search for "marina chick" on Google, I come up first.

Still, for some reason, I'm getting a lot of people who seem to click on the site once and only for less than a second. Some of them come from Google, which is fine, but some come from elsewhere, including from Blogger.com.

So, for those of you who've just logged on, kick back and read a bit. Hopefully you'll like it and want to read some more. For those of you with no interest, I once again repeat something I said before- that if you look deep enough through this blog, you will find links to Free Naked Pictures of Britney Spears

Need I say more?

No comments: