Monday, February 17, 2003

And yes, I am SO gonna watch the finale of Joe Millionaire even if I haven't really watched it so far. And yes, I'm rooting for the bondage queen if only cause she's cuter than the other one. Plus, her film was kind of fun to watch. Plus, it looks like there's gonna be some major-ass twist at the end if it all. God only knows what, although I really hope it's not something like he really is rich or one of the woman is rich or he wins a million dollars for participating. Wouldn't it be great if it ended like this: "it's a man, baby, a man."

And no, I'm not gonna watch either the two-hour documentary on the making of Michael Jackson's face. Nor am I gonna watch the totally out of control Michael Jackson rebuttal, the one Fox is showing in which he tries to prove that the bitch set him up and that he's not really a bad parent or a total loony freak.

I don't know about you, but this whole Michael Jackson thing is getting out of control. A rebuttal? It's like he's the Democratic Party getting equal time after the State of the Union address. And there's just no way he can't come out looking like a total freak. I don't care what the interviewer supposedly said and edited out- if you almost strangle your year-old baby while pulling off his mask to feed him, you ain't no Dr. Spock.

No comments: