Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I'm beginning to think that this yoga thing is getting too trendy. Not only are the classes I'm going to pretty jam-packed, but the percentage of women to men is starting to get 50-50. That's not what it's supposed to be like.

Not only that, normal (ie not particularly attractive people) are making up most of the classes. So now I have classes like last week's- where behind me was a tattooed Bull-dyke and in front of me a skinny, pasty-faced, ex-Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master with a kind of mix between a mullet and an 80's rocker hair. With thick-horn rimmed glasses and a Springsteen-like head band too.

Definitely not as much fun.

Not nearly as much fun as the time I was lying next to some woman who was probably enjoying the floor stretches a bit too much. Particularly these stretches where you put your hands underneath your chest, towards your "lower" regions and stretch your legs, using the area where your hands are as the place you put your weight. Let's just say that she probably had a smoke after class. When I closed my eyes to focus on my breathing, it was like I was back at home, watching a Skinemax flick, watching a Skinemax flick in a really fucking hot room.

No comments: