Tuesday, June 03, 2003

As a matter of fact, I am not watching "The Real World: Paris" right now. The fact that MTV is unleashing seven dumb-ass camera 'ho's in the City of Lights is beyond wrong. I know the French have done a lot to piss us off (and deservedly so for most of it), but do they really deserve that?

Anyways, today in yoga class I was standing in the back and due to the heat and humidity, the teacher left part of the window open. This meant I got myself a nice little breeze going through the whole class. On the other hand, it also meant that all the drunk people who walk by got to stare in and watch my fat ass try to bend over in all sorts of untenable positions. As I thought about and tried to figure out whether I preferred the breeze and people staring at me or no breeze and no people staring at me, I naturally opted for the no breeze and no people.

I thought about flipping off one of the guys who was staring at me, but I had a feeling it wasn't a very yoga thing to do.

No comments: