Sunday, June 15, 2003

Damnit, I had this long, political rant about the whole Recall Davis thing ("I Snark, You Decide"), but I did yoga this morning and it left me completely unable to snark. I'm all fuzzy and blissfull and mellow.

Damnit. I hate that.

Anyways (and yes, mom, it IS anyways) I put up some new stuff on my poor neglected Web site.

-Birthday Blues- about, well, how much I hate having to deal with my birthday

-It Can Happen To Me- Fear and Loathing at a Singles Event. Not to mention a red shirt wearing, bare-midriffed women named Desiree

and....

Sticking it to the Man- Yeah, the Man tried to shut me down, but he can't keep me down for long. It's all the stuff I had to take down because, well, it's only fun and games until someone threatens lawyers. It's the return of all your favorites: RockerGirl, RockerMom, the Snoring Salesman, and my buddy, Mr. DJ.

No comments: