Saturday, June 07, 2003

Oh well, I can check off potential New Office Crush as it looks like she has a boyfriend. Which is fine, I guess, except for the fact the guy's a total dork. How dorky? The guy was standing there with a half-drunken bottle of Corona and refused to down a Kamikaze shot. A Kamikaze shot! Instead, he sipped it. He fucking sipped a Kamikaze shot. And there I am, with a half-drank glass of whiskey and coke and guzzled the fucker down like it was nothing (of course, I left half-an-hour later with the spins and didn't get out of bed til noon the next day, but whatever).

Now, I'm not the coolest person in the world. In fact, I'm pretty damn dorky myself, but even I know I'm way cooler than that dork of a guy she was with. And it may have been the alcohol talking, but damn, she's hot.

God, I hate when that happens.

The fact that she was still kind of flirting with me the whole time, even talking me into doing the shot, and telling everyone how I was to blame for her drinking too much the only other time she went out for drinks didn't help matters either. Hell, maybe he was just the dorky-ass friend she brought along because she wanted to drag him out for drinks, but it never is that.

And no, I'm not bitter or anything.

No comments: