Thursday, February 28, 2002

So I added this little doohickey that can track the numbers of people who click on to this blog and for how long they're on it. Turns out people are actually finding this thing. How they get there and why they come here, I have no idea, but somehow, somebody's actually checking this out.

The thing is, though, that according to the doohickey, people are only logging in for a few seconds. Less actually. The average visit is even less than a second. Like we're talking the amount of time that usually separates speed skaters during races. We're talking the amount of time that it takes the President to think about something. Which makes me wonder why they're even clicking on this site in the first place. Like, are they expecting something else? Or is it that I'm that bad of a writer? Should I spend more time describing what I had for lunch?

So, in order to a)get more people to come visit and b)get them to stick around and read some stuff. I am letting everyone know that I have taken the time to post NAKED PICTURES OF BRITNEY SPEARS somewhere in the Web site. To find out where you can find the NAKED PICTURES OF BRITNEY SPEARS, you're going to have to read some of this stuff as the clues are buried somewhere within the text.

So remember, come to Hooray For Anything- the Blog page and read. You too can find NAKED PICTURES OF BRITNEY SPEARS!

Remember, NAKED PICTURES OF BRITNEY SPEARS!

No comments: