Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Was gonna write about how pissed I am about having to sit around all day and wait for the cable guy to come and hook me up with the latest in cable technology, but the guy got me stoned and left me half of his bag. Best damn experience with the Cable company I've ever had. I think I'm gonna take back everything I said about AT & T.

Tricky thing is now I not only have a brand new remote control, but a cable box too. That means after spending the past six months perfecting everything for maximum channel-flipping, I have to relearn everything again. Have to relearn the buttons on the remote, have to relearn where the channels are, have to relearn all the new channels. It's gonna take me a long time to relearn this stuff to get me back to where I was.

Good thing I'm unemployed.

No comments: