Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Am I totally lame cause as I was watching the game, I kept on thinking to myself "God damnit, why do I get the blow-out?" Not to mention a little jealous cause a friend was there and she's not really that big of a Giants fan (although she is, a bit) and was only there cause some guy on her softball team got her tickets probably in an attempt to impress her? Not that I wouldn't have done it too. Is it really All. About. Me?

I suck.

But, man oh man, did I did break out into a huge grin after the final out and that shot of Nen's goofy, "what? You guys were worried?" smile.

We're all tied up and it's a brand new series. Woohoo!

By the way, how did the cast of Firefly get tickets to the Series? Those little things aren't exactly easy to come by after all. Did they buy them on Ebay? Did one of them camp out the night before to get tickets for them and all the rest of the cast? Did they take a break during filming to spend an hour online and have their personal assistants make phone calls to procure them?

I forgot to mention that one of the few highlights of Tuesday night's game was when the Scorebard showed a picture of the Fox crew and everybody booed. Cracked my ass up. Some of it probably has to do with McCarver's ability to spend an entire game sounding like your hyper-critical mother, nit-picking every little thing with that nagging tone of voice that makes you want to move half-way cross the country to get away from it, but I'm guessing that most of it is because the universal truth that Fox just sucks.

Guess I know what I'm doing Saturday Night.

No comments: