Monday, November 18, 2002

Just got back from a pleasant morning at the DMV taking care of getting a new Driver's License for my poor, recently departed lost one. I'm wondering one thing, though, if you show up at the DMV to do something involving your license half-drunk, or at least several cards and maybe even a whole suit short of a full-deck, should they get their license?

I'm just saying.

Oh yeah, this is not the kind of voice-mail message you want when you get home :" Hi this is a message for (unitelligible name) from Diana at (not my apartment managers). We keep on getting bills for you from PG&E saying that you owe (certain amount of money). I know we've talked to you about this and if you don't take care of this whole thing by today, you are in violation of your lease and will have to start eviction procedures."

Now, I know it wasn't my landlords per se and I know I get the PG&E bills sent to me and I also know that I pay them (most of the time), but still, anytime someone leaves a message on your phone that mentions both "violation of your lease" and "eviction procedures" you're gonna get a little nervous.

Turns out they misdialed the last number of my phone number. Ooops.

No comments: