Monday, April 08, 2002

Don't know about you, but the thing I look forward to most on monday's is waking up, getting the paper, and rushing through to the Entertainment section to see what the biggest movie's at the box office were. Talk about excitement. Had "Panic Room" in my office pool too, three weeks in a row. Woo-hoo!

Yeah, that was sarcasm. On a list of things that are important to the civilized world, what movie makes what over the weekend ranks somewhere up there with, well, nothing. Yet, like most non-important things in the world, it gets talked about and diagnosed endlessly. Why? I don't know because I don't think I've ever actually heard anyone actually talk about what made what over the weekend. Meanwhile, the world teeters more and more on the brink of just general badness.....

Speaking of movies, stayed up til 1 last night trying to download the trailer for "The Two Towers." Damn cable modem. When it was finally finished downloading, after close to three hours, I threw on my headphones, cranked up the computer volume, and sat down with all the excitement of a four year old kid on Christmas morning to watch it, only to discover that the video was mislabeled and it was a preview for "Fellowship of the Rings."

D'oh!

No comments: