Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Gonna go light before I cough up the big hairball of vitriol for tomorrow's post.

I promise, I will not watch next week's very special 9/11 episode of "The Real World." Say it with me, I will not watch next week's very special 9/11 episode of "The Real World," I will not watch next week's very special 9/11 episode of "The Real World," I will not watch next week's very special 9/11 episode of "The Real World."

Dear Lord, let me be strong.

Hopefully, I'll be so blown away by next week's Buffy that I'll be spending too much time on the board's to watch it. Because I'm weak I read just enough spoilers to have a pretty good idea of what's gonna happen and all I can say is bye, bye Tara, it was nice knowing you. Rest of the season's looking pretty bitching, though.

Okay, here's today's daily dose of snark:

Just an observation, but....

Couple of years ago, it seemed like everywhere you went, everyone you saw had those dumb-ass scooters. Now, everywhere you go, everyone you see has those dumb-ass yoga mats.

What it means is all up to you, but my guess is that yoga is the new scooter.

No comments: