Monday, April 22, 2002

Life is funny sometimes.....

Inspired by the fabulous Shag Noir, I tried to sign up and do some volunteer work for a local comedy troupe. That was the interview that I mentioned before, the one where I hadn't heard anything back and it was making me feel even that much more of a loser.

Anyways, I've been doing some stuff for them, mainly because I've been bugging them, but now they have some big, super-huge fund-raiser/party that they need people to help out for. Which all sounds great because it would be a great opportunity to shmooze, not to mention being a hell of a lot of fun. Two words: cast party.

But wait, there's a problem. I don't know if I can do it. Even worse, I said I could, but now I don't know if I can, but don't know if I can get out of it because that would make me look too flaky and they'd never ask me to do anything again.

Why can't I do it?

Shag Noir and her boyfriend are moving to Boston and it's their going away party.

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

No comments: